About Brian Gorman
Education and experience:
Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy and Political Science, Washington and Jefferson College
Juris Doctor, University of Pittsburgh School of Law
Assistant Public Defender, Crawford County, Pa.
Staff Attorney, Southwestern Pa. Legal Services, Inc.
Assistant Public Defender, Washington County, Pa.
Associate, Speakman, Riethmuller and Allison
Gorman Law Office
Deputy Public Defender, Washington County, Pa.
- Board member, Washington County Drug and Alcohol Commission, 2011- present
- Board member, Southwestern Pa. Legal Services, Inc., 2010 - 2014
- Trustee, Washington County Bar Foundation, 2009 - present
- Rotary Club of Washington, 2002 - present
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2001 - present
- Washington County Bar Association, 2001 – present