About Brian Gorman
I primarily practice in the fields of criminal defense and family law and provide legal services and counsel for individuals and small businesses.
Areas of Practice:
- Criminal law
- Family law
- Wills, Living Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Civil litigation
- Small businesses
Education and experience:
Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy and Political Science, Washington and Jefferson College
Juris Doctor, University of Pittsburgh School of Law
Assistant Public Defender, Crawford County, Pa.
Staff Attorney, Southwestern Pa. Legal Services, Inc.
Assistant Public Defender, Washington County, Pa.
Associate, Speakman, Riethmuller and Allison
Founded Gorman Law Office
- Board member, Washington County Drug and Alcohol Commission, 2011- present
- Board member, Southwestern Pa. Legal Services, Inc., 2010 - present
- Trustee, Washington County Bar Foundation, 2009 - present
- Rotary Club of Washington, 2002 - present
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2001 - present
- Washington County Bar Association, 2001 – present